Report for 2nd Quarter 2021
Eidesvik Offshore ASA (the “Company”) reports its results for the 2nd Quarter 2021. The report is attached to this notification and available for download from the Company’s website https://www.eidesvik.no.
HIGHLIGHTS IN 2nd QUARTER 2021
– Consolidated EBITDA of MNOK 53.2, compared to MNOK 33.1 in 2nd Quarter 2020
– Sold and delivered the PSV Viking Athene in April 2021
– Bareboat contract for Veritas Viking
– Contract with Aker BP for Viking Prince
– Contract with Havfram for Viking Neptun
– Agreed term sheet for refinancing of debt
In the 2nd Quarter 2021 Eidesvik had consolidated operating income of MNOK 157.6 (MNOK 144.3 in the corresponding period in 2020). Operating result before depreciations (EBITDA) was MNOK 53.2 (MNOK 33.1). Operating result (EBIT) was MNOK -1.0 (MNOK -41.9). Result from joint ventures was MNOK -1.5 (MNOK 2.2). Net financial items were MNOK -21.3 (MNOK 86.3). Result after tax amounted to MNOK -22.3 (MNOK 44.4).
Bømlo, August 30, 2021
CEO Jan Fredrik Meling (+47 916 75 119)
CFO Tore Byberg (+47 475 09 012)
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.